Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology
Name: Tayyebeh Last Name: Mahrouzadeh Date of Birth: 23rd, July 1950
Place of Birth: Tehran, Iran Marital Status: Married, Four children
- Ph.D. in Philosophy of Education and Curriculum Planning,1997
- M.A in Philosophy of Education ; Tarbiat Modares University, 1988
- B.A in consulting and Guidance; Tehran University, 1973
University Position: Associate Professor
- Faculty Member of Educational Department in Alzahra University (since, 1989)
- Head of Department of Education in Alzahra University(1992- 1996)
- Founder of research center for PhD course(2004)
- Director of Post-graduate Studies in Faculty of Education and Psychology, (2000-2008)
- Founder and Administrator of Farhang Private High school (The first high school exclusive for human science and one of the four distinguished high school selected by the Ministry of Education in 2003) and administrator of 24 high school exclusive for human science
- Currently: Minister of Science, Research, and Technology Adviser (since 2005), Executive Secretary of Islamic Network of Women Scientists
- Kant's Philosophy of Education; Tehran; Soroush press; 1999 1st Ed. ; 2004 2nd Ed.; 2010 3rd Ed. in Persian (فلسفه کانت); 2002 in Arabic (فلسفة کانت التربویة)
- Philosophical and Social Foundation of Secularism and Modernism; Beirut; AlHadi Publishing House; 2005 (In Arabic)
- An Introduction to Islam Philosophy(Anthropology, Axiology, Epistemology) (to be published soon)
Articles Published in Journals
- “Philosophy for Children and Critical Thinking”, Journal of Research in Education, to be published, 2010, ISC
- “Globalization and Education”, The Arabic Journal of Aljame'eh, ISESCO, Rabat, Morocco, 2006, ISC
- “Tradition, Modernism, and Development”, The Russian Academy; The Journal of Reviving Iranian Culture in the World of Islam in collaboration with Orientalism Institute, Scientific Academies of Russia and Tajikistan, Vol. 3, 4. 2006.
- “Ethics, Religious Education and Secularism”, Iranian Journal of Educational Research , Vol. 1, 2006 , ISC
- “The Role of Religious Teaching in Family Violence”, Journal of Islamic Education, Vol. 3, 2005.
- “Religious Education and its Role in Family Education”, Journal of Orang, Republic of Tajikistan Ministry of Culture Quarterly, Dushanbe, Tajikistan, Vol. 3, spring 2004.
- “Religion and Values from the View point of Kant and Neo-Kant Philosophers”, Journal of New Thoughts in Education, Vol. 1, 2004, ISC
- “Immigration of Intellectuals and Its Reasons”, Journal of Cheshmandaz Ertebat Farhangi (Perspectives on Cultural Communication), 2004.
- “Religion, Spirituality & Moral Education within the Family.” Journal of Science and Religion, Moscow, Russia Vol. 10, 2003.
- “Perfect Man in Islam, Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, and Upanishad”, Journal of Shi,s, Islamic Studies College for Advance Studies, ISI
- “Religious Education: Why and How?” Journal of Pyvand, Vol. 261-263, 2002.
- “Philosophical Foundations of Kant's Educational Theory”, Journal of Research in Education, Vol. 7-8, 1997, ISC
- “Religious Anthropology: An Outlook on Philosophical School of Thought”. Journal of research on Quran, ISC
- “Curricular Programming from Eisner & Rice Viewpoint.” Journal of Research in Education, to be published, ISC
- “Life School, Its Nature and how to make it happen”, Journal of New Thoughts in Education, Isc, to be published
- “Philosophical Mind and the Attitude towards Active Models of Teaching among Math Teachers”, ( Secondary School), Journal of New Thoughts in Education, Isc, to be published
Articles Presented in Seminars
- “The Status of Religious training, family and theological education”, International Conference on Multiculturalism & Global community, 24-26 July, 2010, Tehran, Iran.
- “Globalization and Youth Seeking Identity”, International Conference on Multiculturalism & Global Community, 24-26 July, 2010. Tehran, Iran.
- “The Crisis of Modern Society and Spirituality”, International Conference of Muslim Women Scholars, Tehran, International Conference Halls (Ejlas Saran Halls ), 2008
- “Perfect Man in Islam, Zoroastrianism, Buddhism, and Upanishad”, Conference of Human Esteem in Abrahamian Religions, Institute International Research on Peace (PERIO), Oslo, Norway, Jun, 2008.
- “Women Contribution in Higher Education”, Conference of Iranian Women, Cultural Institute of Iran Embassy, Athens, Greece, December, 2008
- “Knowledge of Self from the Point of View of Ibn Sina and Ibn Hazm”, Conference of Ibn Hazm Andelosi, Center for Learning Andalusia, Fas University, Fas, Morocco, 2007
- "Science and Religion", First International Conference of Science and Religion, Concept of Life, Human, and Health, 2006
- “Globalization and Education”, International Conference of Globalization and Civilization Unification, The Arabic Journal of Aljame'eh, ISESCO, Morocco, 2006
- "Ethics, Religion, and Secularism", Fourth Conference with International Council of Churches, Geneva, Switzerland, 2006
- “Emotional, Educational, and Economic Performance of Family from Islam Viewpoint”, National Conference of Women, Cultural-Social and Globalization Issues, 2005
- "Human from the point of View of Tradition and Modernism" Conference of Science and Religion and the Concept of Human Existence and Practical Issues, Medical Research Center, Tehran University, 2005
- "Human Image in Religious Ideology" Conference of Religion in Present World, Japan Institute Conference Hall, Japan, 2004.
- "Kant’s Educational Philosophy and its Ethical Basics", International Conference of Kant: Critical Studies in Kant Philosophy, Research Institution of Wisdom and Philosophy in Iran, 2004.
- "Religious Pluralism from the Ayatollah Motahary’s Point of View" International Conference of Hekmat Motahar, Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB),2004.
- “Religion and Values from the Point of View of Kant and Neo Kant Philosophers”, Conference of Theoretical Principles and Assessment of Religious Criteria, University and Islamic School Research Centers, Qom, Iran, 2004
- "The Study of the Impact of Religious Insight on Individual and Social Compatibility of High School Students" Conference of Theoretical Principles and Assessment of Religious Criteria, Journal of New Thoughts in Education, University and Islamic School Research Centers, 2004
- "The Importance of Religion in Family Education", Conference of the Concept of Human in Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, Potsdam University, Germany, 2002.
- Higher Education of Women in Islamic countries(OIC) and situation of balance approach",International Scientific and practical conference Gender Aspect of social Modernization of the society ,Kazakhstan .Jenpy university, 2011
- Higher Education of Women in Islamic Countries," Empowerment of women in the new era of Scientific and Technology in Muslim countries", Swiss Garden Residence, Kuala Lumpur(September 2011).
- International Conference on Multiculturalism and Global community , 24- 26 July, 2010,-Tehran, Iran.
- Kant's Prospects Quarterly review of education, 87-88. Thinker on education. Vol. 2, UNESCO, 1999
- The Models of Teaching, by Joyce and Will
- Study of Integrated Curriculum in UNESCO (Conducted in Geneva, Switzerland 2007)
- Integrated Curriculum in Morocco, Ministry of Education (Conducted in Rabat, Morocco, 2006 )
- Research about the Method of Integrated Curriculum ( Conducted in Japan, 2001 and 2005)
- The Method of Integrated Curriculum ( Conducted in Delhi, India, 2004)
- Examination System in Higher Education System of Russia (Conducted in Moscow, 2002)
- Schools and Education ( conducted in Japan, 2001)
- Anthropology, Epistemology ,and Axiology from the Viewpoint of Muslim Philosopher (is planned for teaching)
- Islamic Philosophy and Educational Theories
- Kant’s Educational Philosophy and Theories, Religion and Ethics
- Elements of Curriculum Planning
- Educational System in Japan, focus on
1- Role of dependent schools on universities in research system
2- Integrated Curriculum
- Secularism and Education
- Modern and Post-modern Education
- Human from the Point of View of Modernism and Tradition
- Psychoanalysis in Present Time
- Presenting the idea of establishing the Network of Women Scientists of Islamic World to Ministry of Science, Research and Technology and pursuing it to be done
- Holding the Conference of Muslim Women Scientists(Executive Secretary of the Conference),2010
- Selected author of the Year Book by Arab Publishers: Philosophical and Social Foundation of Secularism and Modernism, Beirut, Lebanon (2007)
- Acknowledged as one of three "Distinguished Researcher" of Alzahra University, 2007.
- Acknowledged as “Prominent Researcher”, Alzahra University in 2006
- Acknowledged as “Prominent Researcher”, Alzahra University in 2005
- Acknowledged as “Prominent Researcher”, Alzahra University in 2004
- Educational Psychology (BA)
- Curriculum Planning for High school(BA)
- Philosophy of Education(BA)
- Curriculum Planning(MA)
- Educational Theories and Models of Teaching(MA)
Western Philosophical Schools and Theories(MA)
- Educational Theories of Philosophical schools (MA)
- Islamic Education (MA)
- Advanced Islamic Education (MA)
- Psychological Schools(PhD)
- Human in Islamic View(PhD)
- Models of Teaching(post-doc), Masih Daneshvari Hospital, 2008
- Member of High Council of Education,2009
- Member of the Committee of Decisions and Purposes of High Council of Education 2008
- Member of the Committee for Education, High Council for Cultural Revolution, 2008( Representative of the Minister of Science, Research, and Technology)
- Member of board of Evaluation, Alzahra University, 2008
- Member of Socio-Cultural Council for Women, sub category of High Council for Cultural Revolution (Representative of the Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology), 2005
- Member of the Founding Board, Iranian Association for Education, 2005
- Member of Committee for Promotion of Humanities, Ministry of Science, Research and Technology, 2004
- Member of Referees Committee, Cultural Research of the Year, Ministry of Cultural and Islamic Guidance, Tehran, 2003
- Member of Committee of Experts, Department of Social Science, Alzahra University, from 1999
- Member of Socio-Cultural Council in Tehran Province from 1990 to 1999
- Member of Research Center for Women’s Study, Alzahra University,1998
- Member of the Council of General Culture in Tehran Province, 1997
- Member of the Board of Trustees, Iranian Association for Education, 1992
- Member of Book Council, Parent-Teacher Association, Ministry of Education
- Member of Board of Trustees, Parent-Teacher Association, Ministry of Education
- Member of Editorial Board (eight academic journals and magazines)
- Member of founding board of Psychological Consultation Clinic, Alzahra University since the foundation of Alzahra University
Membership in Writers Committee of Journals
- Islamic Researches Quarterly, Ministry of Education, from 2009
- Quarterly Journal of Researches in Islamic Education, Ministry of Education, Educational Research Center, form 2008
- Peyvand Journal, Teacher- Parents Association, Ministry of Education, from 2007
- Research in Islamic Education, (Scientific) from 2007
- Review Quarterly Journal of Educational Innovation (Research- scientific ISC) from 2007
- Journal of Educational Research , (Scientific Isc) Institute of Educational Research, Tarbiat Moalem University, from 2006
- Quarterly Journal of New Thoughts in Education (Research- Scientific ISC) from 2000
- Quarterly Journal of Research in Education (Research- scientific ISC) from 1991
Supervisor of more than 30 theses of MA and PhD